Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Adoration for Elie Saab 2012 Spring/Summer Collection

Good morning!  Happy Tuesday!  Is everyone awake yet?!

I thought I would share some love for Elie Saab this morning.  I know a lot of other bloggers have already shown dresses for his Spring/Summer 2012 Collection, but in case you haven't seen them I thought I would put them out there too!

I know I talked about him in an earlier post, but seriously, his clothing just looks magical to me.

The way it moves, the way it flows, the detail work.  It is breathtaking!

So enjoy the beauty on a Tuesday!



What do you guys think of the color scheme?  There are a lot of yellows, mustards, greens, and some hints of orange in this collection.

Personally I think that I am still drawn to the pieces in the collection with more muted colors.

I also added one dress from his 2011 collection that I LOVE!  Can you guess which one it is?

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment