Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day and photos of Love


Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying this day of love!

I received a wonderfully sweet card from my honey and a box of chocolates from my soon to be mother-in-law, which I plan on digging into tonight!

Mer and I shared a pizza and I had a glass of wine.

Now I am going to watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy and then get into bed by eight!

I figured in honor of Valentine's Day I would share photos/art/and quotes to celebrate LOVE!

Engagement Photo from Jenny GG

 Isn't their love just palpable?  I feel like it flows out of the photo.

Photo by Jessica Loren Photography (otherwise known as me!)
Adore this Mother/Daughter love before the wedding
Found on Attack of the Cute
Mommy/Baby Sea Lion Love.  Doesn't this momma look so happy?!
Amazing family photos from Kelly Smith Photography
Love this pose!
Photo found on Flickr from Michelle Gow
Two of my favorite things.  Cats and Coffee!!  Isn't this a great photograph?

Finally, I will leave you with some quotes...
Origin unknown
Happy Valentine's Day Lovelies!

Until tomorrow,

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment