Thursday, February 2, 2012

Laying Low and dreaming of sleep...

Hello Lovelies!

Sorry the last two day's I have been M.I.A.

Though the neurosurgery drama is getting much better (yay!) I have had a chronic condition that has been gradually getting worse and I think we are on the cusp of finally figuring out what is going on.

So after six blood tests this week (Yes, six!  The women who work at the lab actually greet me by name when I come in the door!) and four horrible day's of insomnia, I am hoping to sleep tonight and sleep well.  I have never realized what a crazy monster I become when I literally get about 3 hours of sleep in four days.

So I just picked up a prescription, bought a box of chocolates to eat with Mer and am planning on getting into bed right now.

To leave you off on that sleep note I am going to show some great pictures of sleepers I envy.
Sleeping Kitty Cat
Sleeping Baby
Sleeping Sea Otters
S & O Productions
Sleepy
Sweet Dreams my Friends!

Love,

Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment