Saturday, February 4, 2012

Artist Saturday and a Sorry...

Hello all you lovelies!

First let me apologize for slacking off this week with blogging!  I have now slept two straight nights in a row (hooray!) and I am now posting artist Saturday/Friday for you!

I am going to share with you some work by Illustrator Michael Sloan who went as Ewan Macleish in his early days.  I became obsessed with is work probably in 2007, but unfortunately I cannot find the paintings he did for his son that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED (sad face)!

However, I did pull other images that I like of his.  I find myself drawn to his blue work and I think his use of space and the way he draws cities is AMAZING!

He also does a graphic novel featuring Professor Nimbus who I have included in this set of images.

I might also be drawn to him because he loves Venice, Italy as much as I do.  His drawings are my dreams...

He is very talented and you should definitely check him out.  If I do ever come across the other images I will send out a big hooray and show you.

Now I introduce....Michael Sloan!








What do you guys think?  I also love his use of darks and lights.  This guy has got it going on!

Until tomorrow,

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment