Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lovely Sunday Photograph and a shout out to London Bride

Hello friends!

Is everyone geared up for the Super Bowl?  Can I tell you a secret?!  I don't even know who is playing!  HA!  Neither Mer or I watch football....I'll probably be asleep by 7 p.m. anyway!!!

O.k., so I completely stole this inspiration board from the lovely Charley of London Bride.  Her blog is FANTASTIC!  This is going to be one I read all the time!  Isn't this inspiration board to die for?!
Don't sprinkles make you happy?  I now officially want to put sprinkles on everything!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday! 

If you read my blog all the time keep coming back!  I would also love to know who you are.  Send me an e-mail, loveupaperly@yahoo.com, or leave a comment to say hello!

Until tomorrow,

Love,

Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment