Thursday, February 9, 2012

Inexpensive Dresses that you could get married in

Hello Everyone!

I hope today was a good Thursday!  I worked a full eight hour day today for the first time and I am actually not hurting as bad as I thought I would!  I hope that I have finally turned a corner in terms of my neck and the chronic pain.

So, on a very happy note, Mer and I are getting married May 5th!  We are a little late on the planning because of everything that has been going on. 

One thing I do not have yet is a dress!  We don't have a lot of money to spend but I want to feel beautiful on our wedding day.

I have been going back and forth over dresses.  Should I wear a color or wear white?  Do I want dreamy or sophisticated?  I feel like when I put it on I will know, but in the meantime I love perusing the internet and dreaming of wearing beautiful yet affordable dresses on my wedding day.

Here are some I have found that I can picture wearing.  What do you guys think?  Do you like any?  Have any other suggestions?

This is a non-traditional fun dress from Vintage Dress Outlet for $43.95  Fun, no?
I found this pretty dress on the Wtoo site which is partnered with the brand Watters but is the cheaper of the lines.  I love this dress, it is described as a mini tafetta ballgown.  I would definitely go for the deep red color on the second dress.  You can find this dress on all different sites ranging in prices from $79-$200.
This white dress is only $199.  Not a traditional wedding dress but wouldn't it be perfect?
I found this stunner on UDreamyBridal.  This dress is selling for $98.23. Very Audrey Hepburn at a reduced price, don't you think?
There are so many places to look for inexpensive dresses.  I go on ModCloth A LOT!  However, make sure to read the reviews because they are really helpful!  Here are a few delicious examples.
I know the wedding dress is important and I want to feel fabulous, but I am hoping to buy something that won't cost an arm and a leg. 

I will let you know when I find it!  Look for another post with more traditional inexpensive wedding dresses!

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment