Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lovely Sunday Photograph and a brand new item listed on LoveUPaperly!

Hello and a happy Sunday to everyone!

This weekend has flown by and I seriously wish we all had another day to rest.

Well, I wanted to show you a brand new item listed on LoveUPaperly.  I am going to start offering original, hand-carved stamps for purchase!

My goal is to offer these handmade stamps for an inexpensive price so that everyone can have a little homemade, adorable goodness in their crafting life!

This adorable Kitty Cat is only $1.25 plus shipping and handling.

So now onto the lovely Sunday Photograph.
Bold Goldfish 8X8 photograph by PictureBook on etsy
Isn't this photograph great?!

The Photographer is Layla Blackshear.  Check out her etsy shop here.

I love goldfish, I seriously have an affinity for them! 

I'm not sure if it is the mad face they make (check out said mad face on bottom right of photograph) or the lovely neon colors.

I always kill them if I own them myself, but I am definitely thinking of buying this image!

Until tomorrow,

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment