Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Paper flower and some favorite pins

Hi Lovelies!

It was a beautiful day today!  I slept last night for 12 hours which makes me almost act like a normal human being!

I have actually been in a bit of a funk lately thanks in part due to a new medication that my doctor prescribed.  For anyone else taking meds and trying to get used to them I FEEL FOR YOU!

I wanted to share with you an awesome tutorial that I found on how to make a giant paper rose on the blog  Mon carnet.  I love the blog and the tutorial and I think it might work for smaller flowers too.
Wouldn't you want someone to give you one of these?  Valentine's Day is just around the corner!

I also went on a pin frenzy last night!  Sometimes I just find cool things all over the internet and I don't want to loose them!

I thought this card was amazing and he sells more in his shop!
I also came across an artist that I really like.  Rick Stultz.  Definitely worth a look at his site.  I love this image of a rhinoceros.
 Until tomorrow,

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment