Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dresses by Elie Saab

I am not a huge fashion girl. Don't get me wrong, I like to look cute, but I work in a doctors office so my outfit everyday is scrubs and the only jewelry I wear is my engagement ring.

Usually on the weekend I wear sweatpants and a t-shirts. So, getting married and planning a wedding let's me dream a little, and dream I do!

There are so many gorgeous dresses out there to wear for the wedding and the week that everyone is in town! While looking at the many blogs I read at night when I can't sleep because of my surgery, I have come across the designer Elie Saab. Where have I been that I had never heard of him?  He produces whimsical, lovely, magical dresses that make me swoon. Here are a few that I am swooning over. Gosh, they are gorgeous!
If I was born a dress I would like it to be made by Elie Saab!

No comments:

Post a Comment