Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Some Personal Images and an update...

Hi Everyone!

We made it halfway through the week!

I don't have much to say today.  I fell in the parking lot yesterday going to my car.  In my defense it was slippery because it had been raining and made a sheen on the pavement, but yes...I have a dirty secret, I am a huge clutz! 

So, neurosurgery 10 weeks ago and falling on your face should never be said in the same sentence!

That means I stayed home from work today to ice my neck like crazy and hopefully have a good day tomorrow.

So to make myself feel better I am going to post some photographs of my own photography that I have taken through the years.  Some film, some digital.  When I look at pictures I have taken they can transport me to another time and place. 

I kind of need that today!  So enjoy!


Until tomorrow,

Love

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment