Monday, January 30, 2012

Two New Cards on LoveUPaperly and a bit of the nerves

Hello lovelies!

I hope everyone's Monday went spectacularly well!

As I type I am sitting with an icepack on my neck and hoping that I can handle what is about to start in my life.

Meaning:  Two classes, Medical Terminology which is actually going to be fascinating and I will have to update you on all the new meanings of words I am learning, and Microbiology.

As I say Microbiology my stomach starts to churn.  Before my surgery I was smack in the middle of Micro and I was living and breathing it because I wanted that A so badly.  Let me tell you, I had that A but I am nervous that with my neck and working and keeping up with everything I will not have the stamina I did to get the grade I need.

Needless to say, my stomach is currently churning and as Katy Perry say's in her song Friday night, "I think I need a gingerale".

So wish me luck as I am about to go out the door and go to class!

With that I am going to leave you with two new cards I made.  I hope you are all going to etsy to look!





Until Tomorrow (or perhaps tonight if i'm excited about class!)

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment