Monday, January 9, 2012

Exhausted and a cute frog pictures

Hello my lovelies!

I am literally exhausted today.  Not just tired, but the kind of tired where your bones ache, your eyes burn, and it takes too much energy to brush your teeth.  I shouldn't be this exhausted because it is Monday and I did rest ALL day yesterday. 

By rest I mean laid in bed with Meridyth and watched about 10 episodes of Mob Wives first season.  I am all about watching crappy reality television when I don't want to get out of bed!

Uhhggg....I am hoping to have a better post tomorrow, I have some new websites and pics I want to share with you, but in the mean time check out this  adorable photo! 

If you know the origin/photographer e-mail me because it is awesome and I want to give credit where credit is due.
 Until tomorrow.

love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment