Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lovely Sunday Photograph

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Tomorrow I start school (two classes), so with work and school and trying to keep up an etsy shop we will see how life goes!  Posts might be appearing very late in the day!
Image source unknown.  Please let me know if anyone knows creator/owner. 
Isn't this image lovely?  To wake up with hundreds of balloons around you!  I wonder if this was for a special occasion?!

Also, do you remember when I told you my amazing father wrote a book?  Original blog post can be found here.  It is entitled Forgotten Hostages and is a true first hand account of the first terrorist attack in Washington D.C. that happened on March 9, 1977.

It is now available on kindle for only $4.99!

I am actually reading the book myself right now and it is fantastic!

Until tomorrow,

Love,

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment