Thursday, December 22, 2011

One step at a time and a great picture

Hello lovelies!! Today has been kind of crappy. Meridyth heard from a job we had our fingers crossed on and they offered the position to someone else. I have been out of work before, but I have never experienced the emotional stress of having a partner be out of work. I wish I could make it better, but I know I can't. For all of you you out there also struggling to emotionally support a partner out of work and go through the ups and downs, I am thinking about you and hope you are maybe doing better than I am!

Physically I don't feel great. After physical therapy yesterday I hurt and this morning I felt like a turtle laying on it's shell struggling to get up, but all I could do was flail my arms and legs.  Good mental picture right!?

Anyway's, this photo taken from a great photographer working out of Seattle named Laurel McConnell made me smile, and I hope it makes you smile too!  How can you not love a close up of a Great Dane?  Sooo cute!  Also looking through her sight and blog was amazing.  So go for it and look through some great eye candy!


Tomorrow is another day and I hope everyone has a nice and quiet, or a wild and rowdy, Thursday night.

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment