Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pictures and Updates!

So I found a crappy point and shoot that my love Meridyth had and I put some new batteries in it to take some shots of what I have been working on.  They still need work, and to be sealed to make them shiny, but it's exciting to see some of my creations digitized.

This first one I am calling dreamscape.  Not done yet, but this is all hand quilled paper and the inspiration is taken from being driven home around sunset on a day when my healing was not going well.

This second one is a set of owl coasters I have been working on.  They need to be sealed and I am trying to decide if I want to sell them as a pair or make four to round it off.  The brown guy still needs some legs!

Lastly, is a personal pic, my cute kitty cat buddy who hasn't left my side while I haven't been feeling well, and often try's to eat my paper that I am rolling!
Hope everyone is having a lovely day, and I can't wait to pic up my Canon SLR again!

love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment