Friday, December 16, 2011

Inspiration: Gifts to Give

Christmas and Chanukah are right around the corner and if you are anything like me you have been browsing the internet rather obsessively looking for cool presents.  Meridyth and I are actually not buying presents this year.  Times are tough, as I sure they are for many of you, but that doesn't mean that I am not in the holiday spirit and that I can't look at all the amazing things I would like to buy for people!




Row One:  Cloud Mobile from GoshandGolly, Puzzle Piece Rug from Rosenberry Rooms, Dog Hat via Sweethoots
Row Two:  Awesome wall decal from CherryWalls, Paris Poster by Moxy Creative House
Row Three:  Urban graphic candles from RE-SURFACE, Adorable Moustache Ring from smilingsilversmith, stylish satchel from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment