Tuesday, December 27, 2011

LoveUPaperly Updates!

Hello everyone!

I hope if it is rainy cats and dogs like it is here that you all are staying cozy and dry!

I have been working soooo hard on figuring out what I want my shop to be on etsy.  I've been creating, and working, and making a plan, and figuring out what I love to make.

I'm not feeling great today and I have been sitting at the computer waay too long.

I have an emergency visit with my neurosurgeon on Tuesday so wish me luck that I will feel better by then and my fusion will be working.

Right now it looks like I am the humpedback of New Market, Md. because I have so much fluid in my back by the fusion site.  Yikes!  The PT actually put tape all over  the area where the fluid is saying the tape will help to disperse it.  Has anyone else had to go through this?

So on a completely different note, I am going to leave you with some images of what I am working on and in what direction my little shop is going in.

Definitely go to Etsy if you have time and poke around the shop:  http://www.loveupaperly.etsy.com

Hope you enjoy what i've been doing!

love,

Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment