Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve, British Photogs, and a look at my studio

Merry Christmas Eve lovlies!

I am about to head out with Mer to eat some good food and see some family, but I thought I would write this blog really quick while she was putting on her makeup!

First, these are some bookmarks I was working on to give out as presents to coworkers

I had not yet covered them with acrylic sealer (makes it shiny) and they are missing the ribbons on the top, but you get the basic idea.  They were a big hit!

Also, I have been looking at a lot of British wedding sites like RocknRollBride, and OMG I'm Getting Married and the photographers that sponsor their sites are fantastic!  I could look at some of their sites for hours so at some point I am going to make a list of fabulous ones because man they are talented!

Finally, here is a look at where I have been spending a lot of my time.
This is my little corner of the world where my imagination can run wild.  As you can see it is just a table and lots and lots of art materials.

You can see though my little tiny press that I love, some stencils, white cards, and white dry grout I use to make chalk board paint!

I am working so hard on ideas for loveupaperly.  My whole idea of what I wanted the shop to be is changing but things are not ready to be seen yet.

Maybe in a week or so!

So I hope everyone has a great holiday!  Drink and be Merry and safe, and love to you and your family.

Jess







No comments:

Post a Comment