Monday, December 19, 2011

Feeling better and cute lamps

Happy Monday Everyone!

Honestly, I don't have much to post today.  I do have a post in the works, but the good news of today is that I worked for four hours!

This may not seem like a huge deal to most, who doesn't work at least four hours, right?  But after surgery and fighting to feel better, not getting tired after about two hours and being able to be at work and feel productive feels absolutely wonderful!

I am hoping that I have hit a sort of turning point and I will only start to feel better after this.  Everyone from my physical therapist to my fiance has been telling me that it takes six to eight weeks to even feel like a normal person after spinal fusion.

So hooray!  Wednesday is six weeks after surgery so maybe they were right!  I have a hard time listening to good advice.  I have always been stubborn.

On a different note, I have been dreaming of crisp letterpress pages and cute lamps lately.  Here is an adorable recycled lamp I have my eye on.  Maybe one day when i'm ridiculously wealthy I can buy it without a thought.

Until tomorrow...

Jess










No comments:

Post a Comment