Thursday, March 1, 2012

Something about eloping...

Hello my dear readers!  How is everyone doing on this gorgeous Thursday evening?

Yesterday I shared with you a ritual that I do every night before I go to sleep. Today I am going to share something else.

Elopements! I LOVE elopement photos. Meridyth and I are about two months away from our wedding, yikes!  Occasionally, I dream about running off to D.C. just the two of us and tying the knot.  I know in my heart that is not for me, or for us, but that doesn't mean that I don't often type elopement photos into google to look at the eye candy.

Something about the look in the couples eyes at these very intimate events makes me swoon.

Here are a few of my favorites.  Make sure to click on the links for the photographers too.  They are ALL awesome!
Photography by Fresh In Love
Amy & Stuart Photography
Little Bat Photography by Jillian West.  The brides dress was yellow!
Katie Jane Photography
Flory Photo, this was an elopement on the Golden Gate Bridge!
Paige Newton Photography
The Bride isn't wearing shoes!  Photo by Logan Cole
The Why We Love Photography

I love all of these photos because to me they seem to intimate and romantic.  Two people getting married because they love each other.  Less stress, no drama, sweet....

Love,

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment