Monday, March 12, 2012

Favorite Pinterest posts of the last week and surprised packages at home

Hello My Lovelies!

I was so excited to come home today and find not one but two packages waiting for me!

One package was from my bestest friend who was also my roommate in Italy for graduate school and is like a little sister.  She sends the best packages and tomorrow I will do highlights of the amazing things she sent!

The second is a present I bought myself for surviving this past year/months/few days! 

I bought myself a UV light and photopolymer plates!  If you are not a nerdy photographer/printmaking artist you wouldn't be as ridiculously excited as I am for this...BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT!
Supplies found on Whole Lotta Whimsy

I have a few project ideas swirling around in my head so expect in the next month for new and different items for sale on LoveUPaperly.

Who's ready for some Pinterest recap?!
Tumblr page abelamazin
The Pretty Blog photos by Marianne Taylor
Photograph found on How Sweet Are You Tumblr
Drag Queens giving a reading at a wedding by photographer Amber Marlow
$32 on Anthropologie
It is interesting to see what I have pinned and liked in the last week.  It is definitely a weirdly insightful look in to my crazy brain!

This week it is obvious that I am thinking about centerpieces for our wedding, loving quirky wedding photography, obsessed with cute animals (did you check out the hamster in a suitcase?!), and thinking about getting my ears re-pierced since the holes have closed.

You should try putting all the things together you have pinned.  It is so funny how accurate a picture it is into your thought process!

Until tomorrow,

Love,

Jess

Oh, and don't forget you can follow me on Pinterest!  The button is on the right side of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment