Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What has been going on this week...

O.k. People...I have have not been blogging this week for one reason.

Don't get too excited, Meridyth and I did not run off to D.C. And get married and no I did not quit my job and decide to move back to Venice.

Truthfully I wish it was something great and exciting.

Instead it as been my health...Horrible pain, a horrendous allergic reaction, enough steroids to probably kill a small dog, and lots and lots of Benadryl. Needless to say, I am already lying in bed and other than an update don't have any pictures or fun things to share.

On an upbeat note our wedding invites went out this week and I am so grateful to Mer and my family for major support in the last few days. So much to be grateful for.

I just wish this rash would go away!

Until tomorrow,

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment