Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wedding Dreams in Photographs

Hi dear ones!

I hope everyone made it through Wednesday today.

I honestly had a rough day.  I know everyone has them so I thought I would share some wedding images that make me happy.  I hope they make you happy too!

A few wonderful things have happened over the last few weeks that I wanted to share. 
Some very dear friends that don't live in Maryland have said that they are planning on coming to our wedding!  It means so much and I can't wait to see them!

Since I have wedding on the brain I wanted to show some recent wedding images I am LOVING!  Make sure to click on the links too.  As always the photography is stunning.
Image by Clark + Walker Studio.  Full wedding found on Style Me Pretty
Gorgeous flower bouquet from Callas Flowers
Tea Sunburst found in Rolling Greens.  Originally featured on Los Angeles, I'm Yours Blog
 
Wouldn't this be amazing to get married in front of?  This is 3,000 teabags dipped in paint in varying shades and hung together.  Awesome.
Image found on Jessi Haack Design
Image found on Jessi Haack Design
Aren't the two images above amazing?!  I came across Jessi Haack who owns a company that works weddings, events, etc...She is lives and works out of California.  Seeing her work I wish that is where we were located!

Aphrodite Garter found on website Liberty in Love
I haven't decided on a garter yet.  This one is 50 Euros.  Isn't it delicate and whimsical?
Detail image from Kelly Prizel Photography
I love these pinwheels!
image found on Green Wedding Shoes
Hope you found some dreams in these images.

Until tomorrow,

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment