Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wedding updates and a picture of Buddy

Happy Rainy Saturday!

I feel like I have already had a whole day done and it's only 12:37 in the afternoon!

I finally finished addressing all of the envelopes for the wedding invitations.  I have to say that this has been the most stressful part of wedding planning so far because there is so much etiquette involved.  More than I realized!

I am NOT good at etiquette.  This realization came to me as I started to address the Save the Dates.  Do you put Mrs. or Ms., how do you address invites for a gay couple, what if the person is widowed; do you still put Mrs.?! How do you address for a doctor or someone in the military...Uhhhgggg.....

The problem with me and etiquette is that I don't want to offend anyone but I also don't particularly care about doing things "right".  Once a free spirit, always a free spirit.  The problem is when everyone else needs you do to things "right"!

Regardless, they are done!  Photographer is booked!  Tasting for catering is tomorrow, and D.J./Music is in the works.

For the next month I will be wedding obsessed but I can't wait for May 5th!

I also wanted to share a picture of Buddy/best friend/kitty cat.  Meridyth took it last night.
Isn't he adorable?!  He's giving his, "Mom put me down" grumpy face.

He is my little man and snuggles with me every night.

Lots of love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment