Thursday, August 30, 2012

Migraines, Sale on LoveUPaperly, and Statistics

Is it really Thursday night already?

I have been sick since Tuesday morning with a migraine.  I don't have what would be considered "typical" migraines.

I am not sensitive to light and my head doesn't hurt.  What does happen is that I get dizzy.  Not just a little dizzy.  I get full on vertigo where the whole room is on a sped up merry-go-round that won't stop.

When I was eight I had an inner ear infection and since then I have been diagnosed with Vestibular Migraines that start in the inner ear and cause dizziness and nausea.

I always know when it's going to start because my eyes start to feel funny and I can't focus.  When that happens I need to get home as quick as possible and lie down with a cold cloth on my eyes.  I haven't had this severe of a migraine for a few years and the past two and half days have been really crappy.

In the midst of my migraine I did get an e-mail that I had another sale on my shop LoveUPaperly!

I sold the very first card that I had ever made.
This weekend I am going to try and finish some jewelry pieces I am working on and study statistics.

I am not sure how I feel about statistics yet, I don't like math that much, but after being sick the past few days I need to buckle down and do it!

Wish me luck!

Lots of love,

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment