Monday, August 13, 2012

Hyper Realistic Paintings by Artist Roberto Bernardi

Happy Monday!

As soon as I finish this post I am going to turn off the computer, eat some double stuffed Oreos and skim milk with Meridyth, and wait for the Series finale of the Closer at 9:00 p.m.

However, before I do those things I wanted to post about an artist I came across.

His name is Roberto Bernardi.  Bernardi is a photorealistic oil painter who was born in Italy in the 1970's.  As soon as I looked at his paintings I was in love.

Having studied fine art in college I was always jealous of the other students who were able to draw in an amazingly realistic way.  Proportions were always hard for me and the minute I saw Roberto Bernardi's work I felt the stirrings of jealously and amazement.

He is so talented!
Fuori O Dentro
Work in Progress
Obsession
Candy Machine
Correndo Fra Le Illusioni
How amazing is the detail?  I feel like I could reach out and touch the wrappers, the water, and the glass.

Amazing, right?!

Read Roberto Bernardi's biography and see more of his work on his website.

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment