Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Origami Art that is really Awesome

Hi Guys!

As you all know I love paper.  I'm not sure when I started to love paper so much but I do!  I love the malleability of it, how it can be recycled and reused, and how many different things can be made and used from it.

One of my favorite things to see other people do with paper is origami.  I am hopelessly inept when it comes to origami.  I get lost in the steps and the folding never looks how it should.

However, when I look at what other people have made from folding paper I am amazed!

Here are some of my favorites from around the web.
Elephant found on pjlighthouse
Made by Charles "Doc" Santee
2modern blog
Origami Jewelry found at Oye Modern
Money Origami on Orikane
Origami Heels found on Fashion Indie
Aren't these examples cool?  I know the jewelry isn't paper but I love the way the metal is folded, and the Obama origami I think is awesome.

Until tomorrow,

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment