Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Listing on LoveUPaperly: Pretty, Delicate and Sculptural Paper Necklace

Hi All!

Is anyone else wishing they weren't working today?  When I walked outside I was amazed at the low humidity and the beautiful sunshine.  I drove to work with the windows down and Good Times by Carlie Rae Jebson and Owl City blasting out of my speakers.

Today I wanted to share with you a new listing I just posted on LoveUPaperly!  I have been hard at work on this item and I am so excited to finally have it completed.

It is my first paper necklace in lovely shades of blue and black.  It snaps on both the right and left side which allows for easy on and off access.  I think the thing I love most about it is how sculptural it is.  It looks like you are wearing a piece of art and I can see any woman wearing it with a simple black dress.




I'm very proud of this piece!  It is listed for $25.  Check out more of my work on my etsy site.

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment