Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lovely Sunday Photograph

Hello, hello!

I hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Mine has been super busy and full and honestly I have overdone it a bit and I am paying for it now.  Just today we dropped of a bunch of stuff at goodwill, went for breakfast, attempted to go mattress shopping (utter fail) and went to target, bed bath and beyond, office depot, and staples.  I sat in the car for some of the shopping!

I then took a three hour nap and my dreams of more cleaning have dissipated.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend and is ready for the week!

Onto the photograph!  This image is by photographer Tim Flack who does amazing animal portraiture.  Click on his name to go to his website.  I can't get enough of his work!
Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment