Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lovely Sunday Photograph

Lovely Sunday to you All!

I can't believe how fast the weekend flies by.  Yesterday I had a wonderful day with my parents.  I took a nap in their bed (does anyone else sleep really well in their parent's bed?), we went to see the Avengers, ate dinner, and then I brought home dinner to Mer who wasn't feeling well.

Today I have been trying to relax but I did go through a MILLION, yes a MILLION papers and I tried to organize Meridyth's who keeps just as much stuff as I do!

How has everyone's weekend been?  I hope it has been whatever you wanted it to be!

Now onto the photograph!
Image on Flickr by Paul Harts a Glasgow photographer:  Heylipol Church, Tiree
Isn't this image awesome?!  Mer and I have a few dream vacations we want to take but one of them is Ireland and Scotland.  This image was taken by an amazing photographer I found on flickr.  His name is Paul Harts and his work is really breathtaking.

His images make me want to hop on a plane to Scotland today.

One can only wish!

Until tomorrow,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment