Friday, June 8, 2012

T.V. Show Weekend

Happy Happy Friday!!!

I am sitting here right now dying my hair and thinking about what I am doing for the weekend.

This week wasn't great in terms of how I was feeling.  I know the neurosurgeon said the spinal fusion could take 18 months to heal completely but honestly I am tired of how swollen my neck is at the end of the day.  Mer always teases me that I look like the hunch back of Maryland.

So for the last weekend at my parents house I plan to watch t.v., rest, and do some crafts to hopefully share with you next week.

Here is the t.v. I plan on finishing/catching up on/or starting this weekend!

HOMELAND:
Mer and I don't have the premium channels, but my parents do!  I have about five episodes left to watch of this show for their season and it is FANTASTIC!  I have been watching an episode every morning before I go to work and I just watched another one with dinner.  First, I love Claire Danes (My So Called Life was a favorite childhood show, did she end up with Jordan Catalano?).  Second, the plot is full of twists and turns and I still don't know who is "bad" and who is "good".  So worth watching!

HOUSE OF LIES:
Here is another Showtime show that I think is great.  The dialogue is  quick and witty and the actors all play quirky characters who you kind of don't like but are cheering for anyway.  Plus, I love, love, love, Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars rocked my world) so I was excited to start watching these shows too.

AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 PLATES:
Does anyone else miss Top Chef?  I don't like this show quite as much as that one, but it still satisfies my need for awesome cooking competitions and it also has amazing scenery.  So far the chefs have traveled to England, France, Morocco, and Italy.  I haven't seen the Florence, Italy episode yet and since I lived there for a bit I'm excited to watch it.


DESIGN STAR:
Last but certainly not least is Design Star!  My mom and I both love this show and I have a little crush on Vern.
Image found on HGTV website
If you haven't watched it I love it because I actually get good ideas from the competing designers and it is fun to watch the interpersonal relationships between the group.

Those are my T.V. suggestions for the weekend,  What is everyone else up too?

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment