Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Oh what a day...and a new photographer to drool over

Hello, hello....

Oh What A Day....

I'm not even sure where to start.  You know when you feel like things just might be coming together?  Like the pieces are starting to fit into place and you can see a light at the end of the tunnel?

Then...maybe there's an earth quake and the tunnel collapses, or the light suddenly goes out, or you are missing that one piece that will complete the puzzle and your cat ate it.

That's how I feel today.  Like I just can't win.  Like there is a missing piece.  Like I am climbing an uphill battle but the hill is never ending.

I am trying not to slide back down...everyone has an opinion...my mother, my mother-in-law, my co-workers...I am trying the best I can...that's what I just said to my mother as I hung up the phone before I started to write this post in a haze of tiredness and teary eyes.

I am tired people, and just trying to hang onto whatever I can.  My top priorities are:
1.  Go to work for full day
2.  Help Meridyth find a job and be a supportive partner (biggest stress right now)
3.  Plan for wedding which is in one month!
4.  Figure out what I'm thinking in the midst of everyone else's opinions

I have so much more to say but I need to sort out my thoughts tonight and collapse on my pillows.

I do want to share an amazing new photographer that I am drooling over.

Her name is Elise Gow and man oh man is she AMAZING!

She is a photographer based out of Australia near Melbourne and her composition, lighting, and emotions captured are envy worthy.

Here are some of her images that I love:



Beautiful, right?  Check out more of Elise Gow's work here

Makes me wish I lived in Australia!

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment