Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wedding Fever and Table Ideas

Happy Tuesday Night!

How is everyone doing?

I am feeling a little crazy tonight...Wedding fever has hit.  I have been so calm and relaxed through this whole process, even doing the invitations.  I think because It Didn't Feel REAL!

Getting married didn't feel REAL!  It does tonight people...it really, really does.

About three weeks left, my best ladies have made flights and arrangements to come into town, I have a dress...Mer needs a dress.

I feel like I have a million things I need/want/have to do.

I just spent the last 45 minutes cutting out hearts to make my drink stirrers.

More importantly I need to write our CEREMONY!

AHHHHHHHH.......

I am so glad that I didn't freak out until right now.  Do some brides freak out for a year?!  I don't think that my heart or brain could take it.

However, tonight while I was cutting out hearts, I was thinking that I need to figure out how I want the tables to be set up.

Here are some ideas.
Image found on Wedding Bee
I love this theme of hearts.  It goes with our theme, but some of our tables are going to be outside and I'm worried the carefully made decorations will blow away.  Plus, we are having jars with floating candles and flowers.  Maybe too much?
Prost to the Host
I am not going to do this for each table, but isn't the heart cute  at each table setting?  Also, the DIY table cloth is going to be a definite for another party!
Nicole and Garrick's wedding by Kristin Korpos
I like the fun, easiness of these decorations.  They scream to me partay!

We are just having white linens so I have a blank canvas and three weeks to decide.
DIY Wedding Inspirations
I love this!  There is no instructions but I think all you have to do is spray on starch to make the string stiff.

Sorry I'm all over the place tonight!  A combination of little sleep, lots to do, and feeling a little manic tonight...maybe it's the Wedding FEVER!

Lots of love,

Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment