Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Back in Business!!!

Hi Everyone!

I have so missed blogging every day!  Have you guys missed me?!

Meridyth and I just got back from vacation last night.  We went to Florida to visit my parents and my sister/brother-in-law/three children one on the way.

The weather was absolutely beautiful!

We swam in the pool, saw family for a party, went to the beach, laughed A LOT, I took pictures with my Diana camera, oh and we bought my wedding dress (more on that later)!

Mer and I just got back last night, really late, and I think I actually face planted onto the bed and didn't move until my alarm went off at 7:30 a.m.

I feel like I have so much to share with you but for right now, especially since my brain in still just peaking out from vacation, I would share some pretty pictures I found around the web of West Palm Beach in Florida.  I wish I was still there!

This is how I always picture Florida in my head.  Fluffy clouds, beautiful sunrises/sunsets, dreamy light, and water!

Also, isn't this photographer great?!  All of these images are by Kim Seng.  He really captures what I think of in my head when I think of Florida and vacation.  Go here to see more of his work.  He has a blog, a monthly newsletter, and I found these images on his Flickr account...

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment