Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Drowning in School Work and my New Nephew Caleb James

Hello!

I haven't blogged in a few days.  The reason is I am DROWNING!  Drowning in classes, work, and house stuff.

I admitted to Meridyth last night after I worked all day, made dinner, and studied Anatomy and Physiology for two hours that this may be one of the hardest things I have ever done.

Learning I love medicine this late in my life and wanting to fulfill my goals of going into this field is not going to be easy.  I am just hoping that all of these nights that I am not talking to the people in my life that I love will go toward that bigger goal.

For anyone else that is working a million hours and going to school I applaud you.  This shit is not easy.

Now onto Caleb James!

My sister-in-law and her hubby had a beautiful baby a month ago and I took some pictures of him and their family.

This is the first baby session I have done in awhile and I think they turned out pretty well!








I'm off now to study and run to work but Welcome to the World Caleb James!  We love you so much already.

I would actually love to do more family portrait work.  It was A LOT less stressful than weddings!

Also, isn't my sister-in-law so pretty?  I was so happy with their family portrait because even the dog is looking!

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment