Monday, September 3, 2012

Blogger Submission for Blogger Academy in New York run by Kat, Gala, and Nubby

Hi Everyone!

I hope your labor day weekend has been fantastic!

I have been busy studying, but I just took some time out to record a video as a submission to win a spot at the Blog Academy run by Kat from RocknRoll Bride, Gala from Gala Darling, and Nubby of Nubby Twiglet.  These three fabulous ladies are giving away one spot from there two day blogging academy.  It would be a dream come true to learn from these three and I know I have a lot to learn!

They wanted something creative.

That sentence brings us to the second part.  I tried to be creative!  I tried signs, and dancing cats, but none of it felt like me.

So instead I recorded myself talking to the camera.  It's a little awkward and goofy, but that's me!  Even if I don't get that one coveted spot; I'm sure there are so many other submissions, I had to try.

So here it goes, my submission.
Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment