Sunday, September 23, 2012

Silence and Lovely Sunday Photograph

Hello Everyone!

I hope all of your Sunday's have been full of rest, food, and family.

I had an exam yesterday in my Anatomy and Physiology class, plus a lab quiz and I think if I had studied any more this week science facts would have been spilling out of my brain!

The real reason for the silence this week on the blog is that on Wednesday I woke up with burning and pain going up and down my left arm which was very reminiscent of what happened last October right before my disc in my cervical neck exploded.

I am trying not to get excited and upset.  Instead I have an MRI set up for Thursday and I am taking steroids which have definitely reduced the inflammation.

Icing and my neck-brace have also returned to the daily routines of my life.  C'est la vie.  For now I will just keep moving and hopefully my body will keep up.

The image below by Elizabeth Messina is how I feel every Sunday should be.
Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment