Monday, July 30, 2012

Ruche Bridal Dresses

Hi Guys!

So I came across this awesome site called Ruche.  Some of you might have heard of it, but if you haven't it is AWESOME!  I wish I had seen the site before I got married because some of the wedding dresses are not only amazing but also affordable.

Ruche is owned by a husband and wife team and they sell vintage inspired clothes and accesories that any girl would want to own. 

I also want to say that this is not a paid post just a site that I thought you all would love!

ONTO THE DRESSES!
Addison Eve, $75.99

Gabriella Rose, $72.99

Gwen in Pink, $449.99

Isla, $249.99

Tiffany, $349.99

Vivian, $349.99
Aren't they delightful?!  If Meridyth and I get hitched if it becomes legal in Maryland I just might buy one!

Check out there site:  Ruche.

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment