Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pencil vs. Camera: Ben Heine

Happy Thursday!  We have all almost made it through the week! 

Today I wanted to share with you a series done by artist Ben Heine.  When I came across these drawings I was so excited because they are just...that...cool.

Here is what he say's about them:
"Pencil Vs Camera is nothing but the result of a long graphic exploration and a logic consequence of my artistic evolution. It's a new concept. My primary intention was to create a "battle field" between 2 disciplines: drawing and photography, mixing imagination and reality. The only boundary is my own perception of the world. It's a very exciting project because I can share "pieces of dreams" with the world through illusion and surrealism."









Check out Ben Heine's website for more series and images.

I think this series is so imaginative and whimsical.  I have a few favorites, but the robot with the pencil makes me smile.

Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment