Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dreamy Beds with Canopy's and Lights

Good morning everyone!

I don't know about you (particularly the ladies!) but I have always wanted a canopy bed in my bedroom.  Since I was a little girl I dreamed of having a big bed with wisps of light colored fabric floating above me while I slept.  This post is a dedication to all of us out there that have always wanted a fantasy bed.
Bed room in private villa @ Kayumanis Nusa Dua found on Flickr by Akira Sekine
Outdoor Canopy Bed by Design Mobel found on Trendir
I think this could actually go in a day room in hour house with a beachy theme!
Enignum Wooden Canopy Bed by Joseph Walsh Creation
This would absolutely fall into the dream beds of my childhood.
Image found on nicespace
I don't know if I could pull something like this off but I love the tree theme.  It would be like living in a magical forrest.
House Design Decorating website
Image Source Unknown (e-mail me and I will gladly site it!)
I LOVE the lights!  I had Christmas light in my room until I moved in with Meridyth six years ago.  Don't tell her but I would still love to put them up in the basement!
West Elm Ellipse Canopy Bed found on hometone
I like the image above.  It is classic and modern and would be something that Meridyth might like too.

After writing this post, but realization for me is that I still want that wispy fabric and fairy lights above my bed.  I probably always will!

What do you guys like?  Do any of you have that "dream" bed?

Until tomorrow,

Love,

Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment