Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Prints on LoveUPaperly

Good Morning lovely people!

I am in Starbucks this morning trying to find the motivation to study for my lab final for Anatomy which is on Saturday.

No motivation can be found to study, but I did find motivation to blog!

I wanted to share two new prints that I just listed for sale on LoveUPaperly.  There are reminiscent of the cards that I make, lots of layers of images and textures.

I think they would make a lovely present and be really nice framed.  They are both listed for $10.





What do you guys think?  When I look at these prints they make me happy and I am hoping they do the same for other people.  Check these out and more on my Etsy store LoveUPaperly.

Have a Great Tuesday.

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment