Friday, November 23, 2012

Attack of the Migraine and Other Things

Happy day after Thanksgiving!

I woke up with a list of things to do today about a mile long and I had high hopes to jump into them and be super productive.

However, it is 12:43 pm and I suddenly feel the world tilting and beginning to spin.  I have vestibular migraines, I have had them since I was eight.  Having one is like being on a spinning teacup ride at Disney World but you are not able to yell for it to stop.  Unfortunately, my inner ear carries the controls and it decides when it wants me to stop feeling dizzy.  As you can imagine, having migraines that make you dizzy also means that any sort of ride that could make you dizzy is not something that you think is fun!

So instead of vacuuming, doing school work, and working on art, I have taken two Dramamine and I am going to lie down and try to sleep it off.

It feels like having decided to slow down this week from waking up at 5 am and going to sleep at 12 am and studying with every free second my body is also deciding to slow down and make me rest and sleep.

I am working on some new one of a kind prints for my Etsy shop LoveUPaperly that I think will make really good gifts for the holidays.

With that, I will leave you with some of my latest pins from Pinterest.http://www.pinterest.com

Lots of Love,

Jess
Image from Offbeat Tumblog
Magisso Tea Cup
Quote from KatieKDid Blog
illustrator Lim Sweng Hee


No comments:

Post a Comment