Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Changes, right around the corner...

Hello out there!

I have had a lot going on in my life lately.  There is a necessity to change some things, to branch out again in new directions, and to hunker into myself to finish out this semester strong.

Only a few more weeks of school and I am happy to say that I am coming out very strong in my Anatomy and Physiology class and I am forging ahead in statistics.

It is nice to see that I there is a month break just around the corner!

I have also started to slowly go back to the gym.  I am being very careful of my neck so I am trying not to push too much.

I got to take some new pictures of my nephew Caleb, and it has been great to get a lot of pictures and videos from my sister in Seattle of her kids and her new baby Jack.

One day at a time has been a mantra.  I am excited for Thanksgiving.  I have a lot to be thankful for.

On that note, I found this on Pinterest and I had to post it!
posted by Valerie Starchurski

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment