Friday, August 30, 2013

I Don't Want To Do Anything Today....

There...I said it.  I am late.  VERY LATE, and instead of running to get dressed, make my lunch, scoop the cat litter, and make my coffee, oh and clean up the mess that LooLoo (cat) made while she dumped the whole bowl of food on the floor, I am sitting here typing because I do not want to move.

I want to sit and work on my Etsy site, and finish some projects, and work on school work, and snuggle with my wife.  I would also like to peruse pinterest and dream of places I would like to go and things I would make (or not make).

I need to get moving.  I know I do.  It's Friday.  I hope people are nice today.  I hope you guys have a wonderful day.
Bench and Compass
By the way this Tumblr site is amazing...the photographs are Amazing!  All taken by one person but I can't find his name on his site.  If anyone can message me and I will post it.  Really, really beautiful.

Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment