Sunday, August 18, 2013

California and Wanderlust...

Happy Sunday!  If anyone knows why Saturday and Sunday go by so much faster than the other days of the week I would like to know why.  It feels like some sort of phenomenon that requires a name.

Today all I wanted to do was lie in bed with the covers pulled over my head.  Sometimes the world feels like too much.  Instead I vacuumed the house, watched an episode of The Foster's with Meridyth (good t.v. show), and worked on a water color.

Tonight I also have a bit of Wanderlust.  I recently returned from a wonderful vacation in California and I keep wishing I could go back.

This is where I wish I was tonight...

I wish I was on a plane somewhere...(picture taken by me with my iphone 4)

lots of love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment