Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!!

Happy, Happy New Year Dear Readers!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun night last night!

Have you made any New Years Resolutions?  Do you think you will keep them?

One New Years resolution I have made for 2013 for myself, and therefore for Meridyth as well, is for us to try not to spend so much time in our house with just each other.

We love our house, we love spending time with each other and honestly we are both happy doing both.  I am never happier when I am lying in bed reading a book on my kindle with Meridyth next to me playing video games. 

However, I realized that while we are happy doing this I think it would be healthy for us to go out at least once or twice a month, as a couple.  Mer and I need to force ourselves (that sounds horrible but you know that sometimes by the time you shower and get dressed you just don't want to even go out anymore?!) to go and see people.  We need to mingle with our friends, have dinner, and socialize.

To start off this resolution, last night a nurse from work who has become a good friend invited us to her house for a night of food and drinking and fun.

We had so much fun and all I can say is I am happy to not have to go to work today!  I definitely don't recover as fast as I used too!

I did make a few more resolutions as well.
-  Lose some weight so I can help my Fibro Myalgia pain
-  Apply to PA school in May
-  Define my vision for both this blog and for my Etsy site LoveUPaperly 
-  Try not to procrastinate with school work
-  Attempt to be more optimistic everyday!

My wish is for everyone to have a healthy and happy New Year!
Lots of Love for 2013,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment