Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What Day is It Today and easy to make crafts...

Hello Everyone!

I hope life has been treating all of you well.  To reference my title, I honestly have no idea what today is!  I am pretty worried that on a Sunday I am going to wake up, get dressed, and come to work! 

I have been in constant motion lately.  Between, work, school, and house duties half the time I am a day ahead or behind and the other half of the time I am too distracted worrying about school and grades to care what day it is!

To share some good news, I did get an 85 on my statistics midterm!  Statistics may be one of the hardest classes I have ever taken.  I don't think that my brain works like those of you that enjoy math and probabilities, however, I am actually doing well!  I am working my Tushie off, but I am doing well!

Today I wanted to share some random projects with you that I want to try when I have some down time or can't sleep one night.
Creator Unknown (please let me know if you know original owner so I can site!)
Isn't this cool?  I think this would be a fun way to spend an afternoon.


Crafting from Fiskars
How cute are these bookmarks?  Another project that is full of color and fun.

Custom coasters on blog Fellow Fellow

Paper Ornament Lorajean's Magazine
As you all know I Love paper so this little paper project is definitely on the list!
Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment