Monday, October 1, 2012

New items listed on LoveUPaperly

Hi All!

I am going to try to do a better job of blog posting this week.

Between school and other necessary life things, oh and working all day, can't forget about that, my blog posts have been suffering.

I didn't think that my time management would be an issue, but it is!

Anyway, I did some shop revamping yesterday and listed some new items that I want to share with you.

The first one is a paper heart bracelet listed for $8 on LoveUPaperly.


Cute, right?  I think it's young and fun and sometimes you just want to wear your heart on your wrist!

I listed a new card as well.


This is a sentiment that I am always expressing to Meridyth because she loves me no matter what, so I thought why not make a card because other people may feel the same way I do!

It is listed on my etsy shop, LoveUPaperly, for $3.

Inbetween my Anatomy studying I have also been making other things that I would like to list on my etsy shop.

For a little background, I discovered of love of creating three-d sculptures in grad school when I did a series of miniature beds that I made to go with a grouping of photographs that I had worked on all semester.

This ties into that idea of making small worlds.  Here is a hint of more things to come!

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment