Thursday, May 31, 2012

Mini Vacation at my Parent's House

Hello Everyone!

I am currently house sitting for my Parents and their two miniature Schnauzers whom are fondly called "the girls".

I actually love staying at my parents for a bit.  First of all their bed is FANTASTIC!  Second, I am currently on a horrible gluten free diet and I am craving bagels.  Since my mother loves me she bought me lots of tasty gluten free treats that make it even easier to stay here!  Third, having some time just for myself, not worrying about chores at home, what Mer and I are going to eat for dinner, or do I need to clean the toilet, makes me feel super...you guessed it, inspired!

Don't get me wrong, I love taking care of my family and now getting to call Meridyth my wife seems to make it even more official.  However, tying into my post yesterday it is nice to have fresh ideas and feel excited to create.

Now pictures of "the girls"!
These dogs love to bark which can drive you crazy but they are so loving and wonderful and I love them to pieces.

Until tomorrow....

Lots of love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment