Sunday, May 6, 2012

Back in Business! Oh Yeah...and I'm married.

This past month has been a whirlwind of activity.

Of worrying, crafting, laughing, and not sleeping enough.

Meridyth and I finally got married last night and I have to say that it was an amazing.

I still need to let it sink in.  The support of friends and family was truly amazing.  I cannot be more grateful to my parents.  Without them the night would not have been possible.

I am exhausted right now and today there is a lot to do still.  I have an airport run to make in two hours, presents to get, a house to help clean up, and I have to get ready to go to work on Monday.

I think the last time I was this emotionally and physically exhausted was when I spent the night in the
Venice Airport to leave Italy after living there for a year.

However, my wife is sleeping upstairs and that is really nice to say.

I have a lot of things swirling in my head and I'm hoping after a few good night sleeps and maybe some Tylenol I will write a few posts about the whole experience.

But to let all of you know, I'm back!  I can't wait to blog again.

Lots of Love,

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment